Saturday, May 21, 2011

White on White

On Saturdays, I take a Cricut class at A C Moore. Today's theme was White on White. Here is a Sympathy Card. Using a 5 x 5 card from AC Cardstock (on sale for $1 for 8 cards), I cut and embossed the background from the Paper Lace Cartridge at 4 inches.  In hindsight, I should have cut it at 4.5 inches, well anyhoo. The butterfly is from Embellished Florals cut at 1.5 inches and also embossed. The sentiment was cut from Wild Card at 3.5 inches, heat embossed and placed with a pop-up pop dot (try saying that 5x fast). Pretty quick card to make. I love the white on white. In the process of finishing up another, so look for part 2 coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of this with the white on white. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you TenSGal and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete