Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sir



I am loving the Paper Lace cart. This is the card that I made for my future daddy-in-law. I used the Paper Lace cart for the  "happy birthday" sentiment with the shadow option. The paper for the shadow behind it is from the DCWV Cafe Mediterranean stack and so are the stripes on the inside. VERY Pretty and these stacks have been on sale recently. But I keep buying paper, this card will  be for my ex future father in law... The sentiment is a digi from Squigglefly.com.  I also added gold pearls for just a little pop. Pearls are the June birthstone, right?

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! Great job!!
    Denise in WA
    www.rndhud6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love that cart you used and the bold contrast of color is great! I can't find a place to follow you, but I will be back! TFS!
    Amber
    my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. To My 3E: I changed my internet browser and I would be honored to have you follow me! You have such a great site!

    ReplyDelete